About 2nd Net Zero Summits
It is an international consensus that, in order to prevent the worst climate damages, global net emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) need to fall by about 45 percent from 2010 levels by 2030, reaching net zero around 2050. The energy sector is the predominant source of emissions and globally, commitments and efforts are on the rise to contain them. But, are very far from what is needed to limit the rise in temperatures to 1.5 * C and avert the worse in climate change. Nations have been putting in top dollars, minds and actions pursuing options for diversification of resources to meet the growing energy demand at the same time controlling GHG emissions. Achieving a cleaner, healthier future will rely on a singular, unwavering focus from all governments, working closely with businesses, investors and citizens.
This dictates the need for a focused platform to discuss and debate possibilities; show case latest tech and future trends and create a solutions-based roadmap for the energy stakeholders across the globe.
Presenting 2nd edition of Net Zero Summits, an in-person platform with three co-located shows:
- Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cells Technology Summit (HEFCS) discussing hydrogen process, production & application
- Biogas, Biofuel & Bioproducts Summit (BBB) catering to the entire Biomass value chain
- Smart Energy Innovation Summit & Expo (SEIS) showcasing innovative methods to produce & store energy
The summit endeavours to bring all the constituents of the clean energy value chain under one roof, towards the common objective of a clean and green tomorrow. View summit website
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, IRADe & Former Member, Planning Commission
- Dr. Anil Jain, IAS, Chairman, PNGRB & Ex-Secretary, Ministry of Coal, GoI
- Manu Srivastava, IAS, Additional Chief Secretary, Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh
July 6th – 7th 2023
Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi, India